Library users play a very important role in our collection development process. You may request a title for the library to add to its collection by filling out a Request for Purchase card and turning it in at the circ desk. We will give careful thought and consideration to your request. We generally will not purchase items that are more than 2 years old, or that are available only as mass market paperbacks. If the title is purchased, we will notify you when it arrives and is ready for checkout.
- Getting a New Library Card
- How to deauthorize Adobe Digital Editions
- How do I activate or de-active Adobe Digital Editions?
- Printing Problem with windows 7 64 bit. Multiple prints
- Define a Traffic Management Action
You cannot comment on this entry