Circulation Check Out Rules:
- No renewals on reserved items.
- No renewals after an item is six weeks overdue
- No new check outs if patron’s record has any
item more than six weeks overdue.
- No more than 30 items can be checked out to
a patron’s card at one time.
- Maximum of 2 renewals per item.
- Patrons must present library card to check out items.
- Patrons may not check out more than the specified
number of listed items.
- Patron’s must use their own card, not someone else’s.
- Patron’s must be 12 years of age or in the 6th grade in order to have internet privileges.
- We currently have 40 libraries with whom we can borrow materials from.
259total visits,1visits today