NOTE:For remote access (away from the library), add “LD” before your library card number and don’t add any spaces. Example: LD920xxxxx….
Click this link for the EBSCOhost Databases Portal which has the below mentioned databases.
EBSCOhost Databases and discovery technologies are the most-used, premium online information resources for tens of thousands of institutions worldwide, representing millions of end-users.Includes the following categories:
|Resume & Cover Letter Builder||Resume and Cover Letter Builder:|
• More than 200 expert-developed resumes covering a range of occupations and preparation levels
• Build your own or filter templates.
|Computer Skills Center||Computer Skills Center:|
• More than 100 self-directed video tutorials for commonly used software applications from Adobe, Microsoft and the Windows operating system.
• Engaging, self-paced videos where you can save progress and return at your convenience.
|Read It!||Read It!|
Read It! is designed for middle and high school students and adults who have a basic foundation in English grammar and reading but need adapted reading material for a variety of subjects. It offers resources to help build background knowledge, conduct research and improve study skills.
Read It! Content Includes:
• Step-by-step research guides
• "Read Out Loud" text-to-speech tool that enables students to highlight and listen to text
• Lexile Measures to indicate a text's level of reading difficulty
- EBSCOhost Database
- Consumer Health Complete
- EBSCOhost Mobile Database
- Science Reference Center
- Explora – Elementary
- Explora – General Research and E-Books
- Explora – High School
- Explora – Middle School
- E-Books Mobile App
- MyHeritage Library Edition
- Learning Express Library
- Flipster – Online Magazines
NOTE: For remote access, add “LD” before your library card number and don’t add any spaces.